Graphite Square is a brand new development designed by Ben Adams Architects, delivering 81,300 sq ft in Q4 2023
Graphite Square is a new mixed-use development comprising office, residential and retail space. Two new landscaped pocket parks to the rear of development will connect to the borough’s ‘green spine’ linking all the local outdoor spaces
The workspace, which offers 81,300 sq ft over 5 floors, is being designed by award winning Ben Adams Architects. The industrial design aesthetic celebrates the character of the area, while offering a brand new building targeting the excellent sustainability credentials (BREEAM ‘Excellent’) and outstanding floor-to-ceiling heights of 3.4m – 4.2m throughout.
- Floor to ceiling heights of 3.4 to 4.2m
- Targeting BREEAM 'Excellent'
- Brand new development designed by Ben Adams Architects
- Industrial aesthetic with exposed fair faced concrete ceilings
- Occupational density of 1:8 sq m
- 110 bike parking spaces and 110 lockers
- 4 x 13 person passenger lifts
|Floor||Size (sq ft)||Rent (psf)||Rates (psf)||Service Charge (psf)||Timing||Condition||Status|