35 Dover Street
Introducing the reimagined 35 Dover Street artfully styled by Maison Arabella offering premium office space in Mayfair.
The building was historically home to the exclusive women-only Empress Club. Purpose-built for the opening of the club in 1887 and inaugurated by Queen Victoria.
Over 100 years later, 35 Dover Street has been fully restored into a best-in-class office building, creating a workspace for today’s discerning occupiers. The building will be renamed Empress, a note to its noble history.
- CAT A+
- Brand new comprehensive restoration
- Designed by Maison Arabella
- Period features alongside modern technology
- Reception with concierge
- Marble staircase
- BREEAM Very Good (pending)
- Cycle parking and showers
- Full fibre connectivity
- Fully refurbished 8 person lift
- Fitted and furnished workspace
- Heating and cooling provided by new air conditioning
- Openable windows with new glazing
- EPC: B (pending)
|Floor||Size (sq ft)||Rent (psf)||Rates (psf)||Service Charge (psf)||Timing||Condition||Status|