17-19 Rochester Row
Freehold for sale at 17 Rochester Row, London, SW1. A value-add opportunity in a strategic Victoria location.
The property was originally constructed in 1987 to provide office accommodation together with 6 self contained residential apartments, which have been sold off. The office accommodation is accessed via a reception on the corner of Rochester Row and Rochester Street and is arranged over lower ground, ground and 4 upper floors.
There is a secondary entrance to the offices via Greycoat Street. Internally the property benefits from the following specification:
— Slab to slab of 3.5 metres
— Striking waffle slab currently concealed by a metal tiled suspended ceiling
— Raised floors
— LG7 compliant lighting
— Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
— Two x 8 person (600 kg) passenger lifts plus one 8 person (600 kg) passenger/goods lift in the secondary core
— Male and female WCs on each floor
— Disabled WCs on 4th, 1st and LG floors
— The offices benefit from 9 car parking spaces at basement level, which are accessed via a ramp to the rear of the property off Greycoat Street
The 6 residential flats (sold off), known as 31 Stockton Court are independently accessed to the rear of the property via Greycoat Street and includes 6 car parking spaces.
- Corner office building situated in the heart of Victoria
- Exceptional connectivity being in close proximity to Victoria Station and St James’s Park Station
- Entirely let to Capita Business Services Ltd until 28 September 2022
- Total passing rent of £2,270,360 per annum, which equates to £49.95 per sq ft overall. Capita is no longer in occupation
- 45,454 sq ft of offices, arranged over lower ground, ground and 4 upper floors, and 9 car parking spaces at basement level. In addition there are 6 self contained flats with 6 car parking spaces, which have been sold off on long leases
- Slab to slab of 3.50 metres allowing for clear ceiling heights in excess of 3.00 metres throughout
- Buckley Gray Yeoman have undertaken a feasibility study exploring massing where they anticipate 9,300 sq ft of additional space can be added
- Potential to create a best in class, ESG compliant building through refurbishment or redevelopment at the expiry of the lease
- A range of alternative uses including life sciences, hotel, residential, educational and PRS, all subject to the necessary planning consents, are possible given the ceiling heights and floor layouts
- RX London has been instructed to seek offers in excess of £45,000,000 reflecting £990 per sq ft on the existing NIA. A Jersey SPV Co may be available by way of separate negotiation